Sautéed Portobello Mushrooms
Tender and juicy mushrooms that are easy to make and can add a little heartiness to any meal!
- 5 Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 2 tbsp. Sherry Cooking Wine
- 4 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice (or 1/2 lemon, squeezed)
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Slice portobello caps into large slices, approximately 3/4 of an inch wide.
- Toss mushroom slices in bowl with soy sauce, cooking wine, and lemon juice so that they are covered.
- Add mushrooms and all liquid to a large saucepan on medium heat, covered.
- Simmer for 7-10 minutes, until mushrooms are softened and have let out most of their moisture.
- Uncover and add oregano, basil, garlic, and pepper.
- Stir and reduce to low heat for an additional 3 minutes.
Calories: 40.6kcalCarbohydrates: 6.7gProtein: 3.1gFat: 0.5gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.04gTrans Fat: 0.01gSodium: 285.9mgPotassium: 440.2mgFiber: 2.6gSugar: 2.9gVitamin A: 108.8IUVitamin C: 1.3mgCalcium: 48.3mgIron: 1.4mg