Veggums is committed to providing you with great recipes, information, and product recommendations to make plant-based living a breeze.
We take your trust seriously and if we didn’t believe in what we were writing, we wouldn’t publish it.
As you likely have seen, there are so many recipe sites out there that give too much information or make things more complex than they really need to be.
We aim to provide content that is:
- Clearly written: We try to keep things straightforward and simple.
- Consistent: Throughout the website, readers will not find conflicting information or opinions.
- Concise: You don't need our life story to figure out how to make a new dish for dinner. We get right to the point.
- Transparent: We are sharing information and recipes based on our experiences and taste, we aim to be completely honest so you can make informed decisions on your own.
- Helpful: We don't want to publish content that doesn't give you something valuable.
If you find something that we’ve missed or could be improved, please let us know.
We view recipes as general guidelines. Everyone has different tastes, preferences, and even sensitivities or allergies. We try to make our content versatile and straightforward so you can tweak things to your liking.
We do include advertisements including automated Google ads and Amazon Affiliate product listings on our site, which we do receive compensation for.
We don't allow these products to have an influence on what we say or how we say it. Any product that we specifically promote is something that we've either personally used or have used something similar that we think would be beneficial to the related content.
We periodically review the content on our site and make modifications to improve the accuracy, presentation, and thoroughness of the page.
This includes updates to informational articles as well as improvements to recipes as we continue to make and refine them.
We may also decide to remove content from our site if it is irrelevant, inaccurate, or out of date.
We reserve the right to modify, add, or remove any and all content on the site.