Simple Cantaloupe Melon Ice Cream (Dairy-Free!)
Dessert with three simple ingredients and very little prep work – sounds pretty good right? This ice cream with fresh fruit is the perfect refreshing midday snack on a hot summer day. It’s a pretty great midnight snack too. With sweet melon and coconut milk yogurt, this ice cream will hit the spot!
- 1 Ripe Cantaloupe (cubed and frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk Yogurt (you could also use soy or almond, but the coconut-melon taste is amazing!)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Cut your cantaloupe into cubes or small pieces.
- Place cut cantaloupe into the freezer for at least 3 hours (it’s best to do this the night before). If you’re looking to freeze the melon faster, try spreading out the chunks flat on a plate or tray if you have room in your freezer.
- Add frozen melon, yogurt, and vanilla extract into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. You can adjust the consistency by adding ice or additional yogurt to thicken, or cold water to thin.
Calories: 58.2kcalCarbohydrates: 11.5gProtein: 1.5gFat: 0.6gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.004gSodium: 36.2mgPotassium: 176.2mgFiber: 1gSugar: 10.2gVitamin A: 3733.7IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 40.1mgIron: 0.4mg