These little ice cream cups are perfect for a midnight snack or something quick to grab from the freezer to satisfy that sweet tooth! They’re incredibly easy to make and so convenient.
Ripe, juicy pineapple paired with sweet coconut milk yogurt gives you that hint of piña colada that hits the spot!
Makes approximately 6 cups
- 1/2 Pineapple, mashed
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Cut up your pineapple into small chunks and place in a large bowl. The riper the pineapple, the better! It’ll give you a sweet and slightly tangy flavor that’ll cut through the other flavors perfectly.
- Mash the pineapple chunks with a fork. It’s okay to have some bigger pieces.
- Add in coconut milk yogurt, raw sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended evenly.
- Pour into small containers evenly. These reusable cupcake liners are perfect for this.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, until solidified.
- Pop them out of the liners and enjoy!