With just a few ingredients and some tortillas, you’ll have delicious and filling veggie tacos within minutes. These tacos are perfect for dinner, lunch, or even just a quick snack. Adjust the ingredients to make it mild, or turn up the heat!
Serves approximately 3-4 people
- 1 Crown Broccoli
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 3 Tbsp. Pepper Sa-Té Sauce or Chili Bean Paste (Buy some now!)
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Oregano
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Lime, squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Cut broccoli into small florets and slice red onion.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil.
- Add in broccoli and onion, sauté on medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pepper sa-té sauce, lime juice, garlic salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Continue to sauté until the broccoli softens and starts to brown.
- Fill up your tortillas and dig in!