Spicy Broccoli Tacos with Red Onion
With just a few ingredients and some tortillas, you’ll have delicious and filling veggie tacos within minutes. These tacos are perfect for dinner, lunch, or even just a quick snack. Adjust the ingredients to make it mild, or turn up the heat!
- 1 Crown Broccoli
- 1 Red Onion
- 3 Tbsp. Pepper Sa-Té Sauce (or Chili Bean Paste)
- 2 Sprigs Oregano (fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Lime (squeezed)
- 1 Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Tortillas (use corn tortillas for gluten-free!)
- Cut broccoli into small florets and slice red onion.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil.
- Add in broccoli and onion, sauté on medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pepper sa-té sauce, lime juice, garlic salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Continue to sauté until the broccoli softens and starts to brown.
- Fill up your tortillas and dig in!
Calories: 126.9kcalCarbohydrates: 14.3gProtein: 1.8gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5.5gSodium: 11mgPotassium: 163.8mgFiber: 2.5gSugar: 2.4gVitamin A: 72.4IUVitamin C: 7.4mgCalcium: 47.9mgIron: 1mg