Plant-based Pasta Salad
Pasta salad is the perfect summertime BBQ side dish, but many have meat or dairy. Try this fully vegan plant-based pasta salad and make it a staple at events with family and friends.
There are so many different ways to make it and easy to customize and experiment on your own.
Serves Approximately 6-8 people
- 1 Box Veggie Rotini Pasta (12 oz.)
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 3 Fresh Jalapenos
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Can Sliced Black Olives
- 2 Cups Chopped Green Beans
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a medium pot.
- Cook pasta as directed until al dente.
- Cut up all of your fresh veggies and drain the liquid from the canned ones.
- Rinse pasta briefly in cool water once done. Strain and put pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy! (Tip: it’s really good after you let it sit and marinate for a few hours)