Vegan Russian Dressing
Vegan Russian Dressing - a delightful twist on the classic dressing that is perfect for those adhering to a plant-based diet. This recipe uses all vegan-friendly ingredients to create a luscious and tangy dressing that is perfect for enhancing the flavors of your salads, sandwiches, or wraps. Easy to make and versatile, this vegan Russian dressing is sure to become a staple in your kitchen. Not only is it quick and convenient, but it also offers the incredible taste of traditional Russian dressing without any animal-derived ingredients. Get ready to experience a whole new world of flavor, all while sticking to your vegan principles.
- ½ Cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Dill Pickle Relish
- 2 tsp. Prepared Horseradish
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vegan mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, and prepared horseradish. Mix well using a whisk or fork.
- Add the paprika and stir until evenly distributed throughout the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, adjusting according to your preferences.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Give it a good stir before using it again.
Notes & Tips
The main difference between Russian dressing and Thousand Island dressing is the horseradish that gives Russian dressing a bit of bite and spice compared to Thousand Island's sweetness. Try it on a tempeh Ruben sandwich!
Calories: 129.1kcalCarbohydrates: 3.7gProtein: 0.2gFat: 12.1gSaturated Fat: 1.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.03gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 264.8mgPotassium: 27.2mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 1.2gVitamin A: 131.7IUVitamin C: 0.6mgCalcium: 3.2mgIron: 0.1mg