Apple Pie Overnight Oats with Pecans
An easy and delicious start to the day! Overnight oats don’t have to be bland.
These tasty oats can be heated up quickly or eaten cold. We like to use mason jars for this recipe. They’re a great size and just add to the breakfast experience, but you can use any glass jar or bowl.
Replace or add to the apple pie spice for any flavoring you choose!
???? Servings: 2 Pint-sized Jars
???? Prep Time: 15 minutes
???? Cook Time: 6 hours
⏲ Total Time: 6 hours 15 Minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped apple, (we prefer honeycrisp or gala)
- 1 cup plant milk (cashew is great)
- 2 dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pecans, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (pure)
- ½ tsp. apple pie spice
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Mix all ingredients In a medium bowl.
- Portion into as many jars or bows as you’d like.
- Chill in the fridge overnight (for at least 6 hours)
- Add any other toppings you’d like and enjoy!