Beat the heat with this sweet, floral, and refreshing lemonade. Experience the perfect combination of delicate rose with a tangy citrus.
Serves approximately 2-3 people
- 5 Cups Water
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Rose Buds
- 3 Tbsp. Raw Sugar
- Boil water
- While you are bringing your water to a boil, squeeze lemon juice into a small pitcher. Include all seeds and pulp, just get as much as you can from the inside of the lemons and then put them in the pitcher.
- Add in rose buds and sugar.
- Pour boiling water into the pitcher and stir, dissolving all sugar.
- Let steep for about 10 minutes.
- Pour through a strainer to remove seeds, excess pulp, and flowers.
- Cool in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
Comment your favorite floral ingredients! These floral lemonades and teas are great for experimenting and testing out different flavor combinations, such as our lavender lemonade.