Fresh Lavender Lemonade
This lemonade is not only refreshing on a hot day, but can have other benefits as well! We’ve found it to be extremely relaxing and even help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
Serves approximately 2-3 people
- 5 Cups Water
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Lavender Flowers
- 3 Tbsp. Raw Sugar
- Bring water to a boil
- While you are heating the water, juice lemons into a small pitcher. Don’t worry about seeds or pulp. Scrape out as much pulp as you can from the inside and drop the entire lemon in the pitcher.
- Add in lavender flowers and sugar.
- Once water is boiling, pour it into the pitcher and stir, making sure sugar is dissolved.
- Let steep for about 12 – 15 minutes.
- Pour through a strainer to remove seeds, excess pulp, and flowers.
- Cool in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
We love floral teas and drinks. Make sure to experiment, mix and match with other flowers and fruits such as our rose lemonade, and let us know what you come up with!