A healthy treat that seems like dessert? Sign me up! Enjoy the classic peanut butter banana combo, covered in graham cracker crumbles and frozen.
This is a simple treat to make that everyone will love! It’s also a great way to provide a healthy “dessert” for the kids.
Servings: Approximately 3-4
Prep Time: 2.5 hours (including freezing)
Cook Time: n/a
- 1 Banana
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter (approximate)
- 2 Graham Crackers, crumbled
- Peel and slice a banana long ways down the middle, then into three even pieces. This will give you six little banana bars, about 2 or 3 inches each.
- Generously spread peanut butter on the flat side of each piece. You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter, whichever you prefer.
- Smash graham crackers into small crumbles on a plate.
- Roll each peanut butter covered banana bar in the graham crackers, patting down the sides so that it all sticks.
- Place each bar on a plate and into the freezer for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.