Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Crumble Bars
A healthy treat that seems like dessert? Sign me up! Enjoy the classic peanut butter banana combo, covered in graham cracker crumbles and frozen.This is a simple treat to make that everyone will love! It’s also a great way to provide a healthy “dessert” for the kids.
- 1 Banana
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter (approximate)
- 2 Graham Crackers (crumbled)
- Peel and slice a banana long ways down the middle, then into three even pieces. This will give you six little banana bars, about 2 or 3 inches each.
- Generously spread peanut butter on the flat side of each piece. You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter, whichever you prefer.
- Smash graham crackers into small crumbles on a plate.
- Roll each peanut butter covered banana bar in the graham crackers, patting down the sides so that it all sticks.
- Place each bar on a plate and into the freezer for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Calories: 199.5kcalCarbohydrates: 21.6gProtein: 5.9gFat: 11.6gSaturated Fat: 2.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.7gMonounsaturated Fat: 5.5gSodium: 149.8mgPotassium: 262.1mgFiber: 2.1gSugar: 9.5gVitamin A: 25.2IUVitamin C: 3.4mgCalcium: 12.5mgIron: 0.5mg