Guacamole Sweet Potato Toast
Sweet potato meets avocado… are you ready? This tornado of your favorite flavors is the perfect lunch time snack. Creamy guacamole atop crunchy sweet potato toasts, what more could you ask for?
- 1 Sweet Potato (large)
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 5 Sprigs Cilantro (fresh)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 White Onion (small, chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha Sauce (optional)
Bake the Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Peel sweet potatoes if you prefer, otherwise wash thoroughly.
- Slice sweet potatoes long ways approximately 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush lightly with olive oil and place sweet potato slices on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Mash avocados in a large bowl.
- Stir in tomato, onion, garlic, salt and 3 sprigs of cilantro
- Once the toasts are done, spread guacamole on top and garnish with left over cilantro and sriracha.
Calories: 593.6kcalCarbohydrates: 50.1gProtein: 7.4gFat: 44.7gSaturated Fat: 6.4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 30.5gSodium: 2386.1mgPotassium: 1662.1mgFiber: 18.9gSugar: 10.5gVitamin A: 17244.8IUVitamin C: 53.3mgCalcium: 90.6mgIron: 2.4mg