Who doesn’t love a great waffle breakfast, right? These light and fluffy, fully plant-based waffles will be the perfect start to your day.
Serves approximately 3 people (Makes about 6 waffles)
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour (Can sub with most flours)
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Oats (optional)
- Preheat waffle maker according to its instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in soy milk and coconut oil until the batter is smooth.
- Add in oats if desired, as well as any other additions such as berries or non-dairy chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and close, cook as directed until golden brown. (We like ours a bit crispy)
- Top with your favorite sweeteners or fruit and dig in!