Easy Vegan Waffles
Who doesn’t love a great waffle breakfast, right? These light and fluffy, fully plant-based waffles will be the perfect start to your day.
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour (can sub with most flours)
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ Cups Soy Milk (unsweetened)
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Oats (optional)
- Preheat waffle maker according to its instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix:2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour, 3 Tbsp. Sugar, 2 tsp. Baking Powder, ¼ tsp. Salt
- Warm the coconut oil just enough to become liquid.
- Stir in liquid ingredients until the batter is smooth.1 ½ Cups Soy Milk, 3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Add in oats if desired, as well as any other additions such as berries or non-dairy chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and close, cook as directed until golden brown. (We like ours a bit crispy)
- Top with your favorite sweeteners or fruit and dig in!
Calories: 558kcalCarbohydrates: 86.5gProtein: 15.8gFat: 19.9gSaturated Fat: 12.9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.9gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.9gSodium: 569.1mgPotassium: 506.6mgFiber: 10.4gSugar: 18.2gVitamin A: 470.9IUVitamin C: 8.5mgCalcium: 392.9mgIron: 4.4mg