Dill Cucumber “Cream Cheese” Bites
Ready for a quick and easy lunchtime snack?These little bread bites are so refreshing, yet filling – making them the perfect light snack to tide you over until dinner time.
- 2 Pickling Cucumbers
- ½ Cup Plant-based “Cream Cheese” Spread
- 3 Tbsp. Dried Dill (you can also use fresh)
- 1 Baguette (or any bread)
- Slice up your cucumbers into thin slices, about ¼ inch thick.
- Slice the baguette into around ½ inch slices.
- Spread cream cheese on each piece of bread.
- Top them with cucumber slices and dill.
- Refrigerate if you’re not planning to eat them right away. They’re great chilled!
Notes & Tips
These also make amazing additions to a packed lunch if you’re trying to eat out less, or have kids for school lunches.
Calories: 231.9kcalCarbohydrates: 33.8gProtein: 8.7gFat: 8.5gSaturated Fat: 2.5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.7gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gSodium: 417.3mgPotassium: 518.6mgFiber: 4.6gSugar: 4.7gVitamin A: 605.2IUVitamin C: 8.3mgCalcium: 242.1mgIron: 6.6mg