Ready for a quick and easy lunchtime snack?
These little bread bites are so refreshing, yet filling – making them the perfect light snack to tide you over until dinner time.
Serves approximately 4-6 people
- 2 Pickling Cucumbers
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Plant-based “Cream Cheese” Spread
- 3 Tbsp. Dried Dill (you can also use fresh)
- 1 Baguette
- Slice up your cucumbers into thin slices, about ¼ inch thick.
- Slice the baguette into around ½ inch slices.
- Spread cream cheese on each piece of bread.
- Top them with cucumber slices and dill.
- Refrigerate if you’re not planning to eat them right away. They’re great chilled!
These also make amazing additions to a packed lunch if you’re trying to eat out less, or have kids for school lunches.