Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
Cauliflower is one of the most underrated and versatile plant-based foods out there. It can be used in so many dishes in different ways. But roasted cauliflower as hummus? Delicious. This hummus is oil free, healthy, and packed full of flavor.
- 3 Cups Cauliflower bites
- 3 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 15 oz. Cannellini Beans (any can of white beans will work)
- 1 Tbsp. Tahini
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1 Dash Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Pine Nuts (toasted)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Dip each piece in lemon juice, rolling around to cover the top of the cauliflower bites.
- Place cauliflower bites and garlic spaced out on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, but do not let them burn or get too brown.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the following ingredients in a food processor:3 Cups Cauliflower bites, 3 Cloves Garlic, 1 Lemon, 15 oz. Cannellini Beans, 1 Tbsp. Tahini, 1 Dash Salt, 1 Dash Ground Black Pepper
- Process until the hummus is smooth. If it seems too thick, try adding a bit of water, one or two teaspoons at a time.
- Garnish with basil, parsley, and pine nuts.
Calories: 203.2kcalCarbohydrates: 31.7gProtein: 11.3gFat: 5.2gSaturated Fat: 0.7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.5gSodium: 46.2mgPotassium: 870.3mgFiber: 8.2gSugar: 2.7gVitamin A: 1236IUVitamin C: 67.1mgCalcium: 136.2mgIron: 4.9mg