Vegan Jalapeno Poppers
Spice things up with some delicious vegan jalapeno poppers! These are great for vegan party snacks, side dishes, or as an appetizer.
Serves 4-5 as an appetizer
- 10 Fresh Jalapenos
- 1/2 cup Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Vegan Shredded Mozzarella Style Cheese
- Fresh Chives
- Remove seeds and insides of your fresh jalapeno peppers. They are best picked fresh from the garden! You can either leave them whole and cut the tops, or cut them in half long ways.
- Stuff each pepper with a mix of vegan cream cheese and shredded cheese
- Top with more shredded vegan cheese
- Season to your preference with the removed jalapeno seeds, black pepper, and cayenne pepper
- Bake at 450 degrees for approximately 15 minutes