Dairy-free No Bake Vegan Cookies
Aim to impress at parties with these delicious vegan no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. The rich taste of chocolate and peanut butter will have your friends and family asking for more!
- 4 Tbsp. Vegan Non-dairy Butter Substitute
- 4 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar
- ½ Cup Almond Milk (learn how to make your own almond milk!)
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 ½ Cups Oats
- In a medium saucepan, mix together butter substitute, coconut oil, sugar, almond milk, and cocoa powder on medium heat.
- Bring this mixture to a boil
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Continuously stirring, add in oats gradually.
- Remove from heat.
- Scoop out cookies onto a non-stick baking sheet to your size preference. (Wax paper also works well, but there’s no need to waste it right?)
- Let cool… or be impatient like us and dig in!
Calories: 404.6kcalCarbohydrates: 54.6gProtein: 7.6gFat: 19.9gSaturated Fat: 7.7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3.9gMonounsaturated Fat: 6.8gTrans Fat: 0.9gSodium: 113.2mgPotassium: 243.1mgFiber: 5.1gSugar: 31.7gCalcium: 42.2mgIron: 2.1mg