Mango Coconut Popsicles
These super simple popsicles have just a few easy ingredients and are naturally sweet. These are great for all ages – kids, adults – anyone who wants a cold vegan sweet treat without any artificial sweeteners.
Try these out with a reusable popsicle mold to avoid creating waste and so you always have them ready to go!
???? Servings: 6 Popsicles
???? Prep Time: 15 Minutes
???? Cook Time: 6 Hours
⏲ Total Time: 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- 2 mangos, chunked (about 16 oz. if using frozen)
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 ½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- Add mango and lime juice in a blender, puree until smooth.
- Mix the coconut milk and maple syrup in a separate measuring glass.
Pour & Prep
- Either mix or layer the two mixtures within the popsicle mold to create your popsicles. Mixing them will give the whole popsicle a creamy mango flavor, while layering them can give bursts of mango and coconut.
- Make sure you leave enough room to insert the sticks without them overflowing.
- Gently shake or tap the popsicle molds after pouring to remove any air bubbles.
- Insert the sticks and cover of the mold.
- Place your popsicles in the freezer.
- Leave overnight or for at least 6 hours.
Enjoy! Run lukewarm water over the outside of the popsicle mold to loosen them if they don’t come out easily.