Loaded Ramen Noodle Bowl
Ramen is a great dish to have at gatherings with family and friends because there are so many different ways that you can make it! It’s a lot of fun to make a big pot of noodles and broth, and have a variety of toppings for everyone to choose from. This ramen recipe is one of our favorites, but feel free to add in your favorite ingredients as well!
- 7 oz Ramen Style Noodles (1 pack)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Potato
- 1 Leaves Kale
- 1 Ear Corn (⅓ to ½ of a can)
- 1/3 Cup Kimchi
Cook the Noodles
- Boil water in a small pot.
- Cook noodles as directed, until al dente. Be careful not to overcook, as they will cook more slightly when added to the broth.7 oz Ramen Style Noodles
Prepare the Broth
- In a separate pot, add broth ingredients.1 Cup Water, 1 Cup Vegetable Broth, 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce, 1 Clove Garlic, 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Keep over medium heat, stirring occasionally while the noodles cook.
Prepare the Toppings
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Chop your potato into bite size chunks and add them to the pan.
- Cook until they begin to brown. Feel free to season the potatoes separately if you’d like!
- For the corn, you can either grill or pan-sear if you are cooking it on the cob. If you are using canned corn, we like to drain the liquid and pan fry it before adding it to the broth.
- Add your noodles and broth together in a large bowl.
- Add in all of your toppings1 Potato, 1 Leaves Kale, 1 Ear Corn, 1/3 Cup Kimchi
Calories: 640kcalCarbohydrates: 78.1gProtein: 14.6gFat: 31.6gSaturated Fat: 9.7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 17.5gSodium: 2552.6mgPotassium: 457.3mgFiber: 6.1gSugar: 4.7gVitamin A: 3007.5IUVitamin C: 29.8mgCalcium: 127.7mgIron: 5.7mg