Spice up dinner time with these simple veggie fajitas. All plant based and vegan, with the kick of traditional fajita seasoning.
Serves Approximately 4 people
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 3 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Package White Button Mushrooms
- 1 Large Tomato
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Homemade Fajita Seasoning (Or a packet)
- Cut up all of your veggies. We prefer to dice the red onions and tomatoes, and slice the peppers and white onion to add a bit of variety, but slice ’em however you prefer.
- In a large pan or wok, add in bell peppers, jalapeno, white onion, and olive oil. Sautée on medium/high heat until the veggies begin to soften and brown.
- Add in red onion, mushrooms, and half of your cilantro. Continue to cook until mushrooms soften.
- Add tomatoes and fajita seasoning and stir to cover the mix evenly. We add the tomatoes last so they are freshest and do not have a mushy texture.
- Garnish with additional cilantro and serve on your favorite tortillas.