Two-Ingredient Banana Smoothie
In search of an “oh no, I’m running late and don’t have time for breakfast” solution? Well, here ya go!With just two simple ingredients, you can have your delicious and healthy banana smoothie within a minute. No added sweeteners, but still thick, sweet, and full of nutrients. It’s the perfect thing to start your day, or enjoy it as a banana milkshake for dessert!
- 2 Bananas (frozen)
- 1 ½ Cups Vanilla Soy Milk
- Place whole bananas into the freezer and let sit for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Cut off both ends of the banana and then cut into large chunks (just small enough to fit in the blender).We recommend washing the banana and leaving the peel on. That’s right, you can eat the banana peel! They're a great source of extra nutritional value in fiber, vitamins C and B6, potassium, and more!
- Add in soy milk or substitute with your favorite plant based milk.
- Blend on high until it is smooth
Calories: 184.7kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 6.5gFat: 3.9gSaturated Fat: 0.5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.8gSodium: 89.7mgPotassium: 672mgFiber: 3.8gSugar: 18.9gVitamin A: 771.1IUVitamin C: 23mgCalcium: 253.7mgIron: 1.2mg